White Oak Treehouse
White Oak Treehouse is suspended from white oak and hickory trees on a hillside overlooking the Mohican Valley and is accessed from the hillside by a beautiful bridge. The treehouse has a hand crafted cedar double door entrance, kitchenette, living room, bathroom, first floor bedroom (1 queen bed), upstairs loft (2 queen beds), and outdoor shower.
The kitchen cabinets are constructed out of reused, 100 year old barn wood. A magnificent 3 sided wrap around porch provides views of the Mohican Valley. This treehouse is truly spectacular.
Please call for more information and to book - 740-599-9030
- 2 Bedrooms
- Bedroom 1-lower level, 1 queen
- Bedroom 2-upper level loft, 2 queens
- 1 Full bath - main floor, shower, sink, toilet, blow dryer
- 1 Outdoor shower
- Kitchen - all plates, silverware, cookware, drink ware and serving ware, mini-refrigerator, microwave oven, convection toaster oven, coffee maker with complimentary coffee and filters, 2 burner gas cooktop
- Charcoal grill at ground level is included-please bring charcoal
- Living room - sectional sofa, TV/DVD (for movie viewing only so bring DVD's! no satellite or cable)
- Deck - 4 top table + chairs
- Fully heated and A/C.
- All linens and towels provided
What to bring...
Kitchen - spices, ICE, aluminum foil, plastic wrap, ziploc bags, paper towels/napkins, garbage bags, specialty cooking items (roasters, blenders, etc.)
Bathroom - bath soap, shampoo/conditioner, although towels are provided, you may want to bring extra for outdoor activities.
Mini cooler for extra storage and ice.
DVD's and camp chairs, alarm clock
Firewood can be purchased at the Marathon gas station on Rt. 3 in Loudonville across from Mohican Adventures Canoe Livery.
Treehouse Fun Facts
On May 1st, 2012, The Mohicans began an exciting project with treehouse designer and star of Discovery Channel's new series "Treehouse Masters," Pete Nelson, and commenced building our first treehouse- White Oak. We have since completed a second Pete Nelson treehouse which was featured on the show in June 2013. Click here to check out Little Red!