What to Bring
Although all of our accommodations are flush with amenities, below are some items we suggest to bring along that may make your visit more enjoyable.
Check out of local field guide HERE. Packed with activities, local restaurants, and more!
- Aluminum Foil, Plastic Wrap, Ziploc Bags
- Paper Towels/Napkins
- Specialty cooking items (Roasters, Blenders, etc.)
- Bath Robe
- Although towels are provided, you may want to bring extra for outdoor activities.
- DVD's (Although we do have TV's there is no satellite or cable)
- Your Favorite Book
- Deck of Cards
- Board Games
- Camp chairs
- Firewood (Can be purchased in Loudonville at the Marathon Station on State Route 3 across from Mohicans Adventures Canoe Livery)
- Flash Light
- Sturdy Shoes
- Bug Spray
- Pending The Season, Weather Appropriate Clothing
- Try to avoid large suitcases or heavy luggage as it may prove difficult to carry up the stairs or over small bridges leading to some Treehouses
Vehicles & Driving Conditions
- All treehouses and cabins are within a 5 minute walk to the wedding venue but the terrain is steep and sometimes muddy/dusty, so some guests drive to the venue for weddings.
- Most roads in our area are very well maintained but can be curvy and steep.
- All of our properties have gravel driveways, with some being very long.
- While they are routinely maintained, they can be bumpy or slippery at times.
- We recommend four-wheel or all-wheel drive whenever possible, especially during the winter - FRONT-WHEEL AND REAR-WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLES FREQUENTLY CAN NOT NAVIGATE THE STEEP HILLS IN THE AREA DURING THE WINTER IF THERE IS SNOW OR ICE ON THE ROADS-PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY
- We also have 220 line to charge Electric Vehicles.