What to Bring
Although all of our accommodations are flush with amenities, below are some items we suggest to bring along that may make your visit more enjoyable.
- Aluminum Foil, Plastic Wrap, Ziploc Bags
- Paper Towels/Napkins
- Garbage Bags
- Specialty cooking items (Roasters, Blenders, etc.)
- Bath Soap
- Blow Dryer
- Bath Robe
- Although towels are provided, you may want to bring extra for outdoor activities.
- DVD's (Although we do have TV's there is no satellite or cable)
- Your Favorite Book
- Deck of Cards
- Board Games
- Camp chairs
- Firewood (Can be purchased in Loudonville at the Marathon Station on State Route 3 across from Mohicans Adventures Canoe Livery)
- Flash Light
- Sturdy Shoes
- Bug Spray
- Pending The Season, Weather Appropriate Clothing
- Try to avoid large suitcases or heavy luggage as it may prove difficult to carry up the stairs or over small bridges leading to some Treehouses
Vehicles & Driving Conditions
- Most roads in our area are very well maintained but can be curvy and steep.
- All of our properties have gravel driveways, with some being very long.
- While they are routinely maintained, they can be bumpy or slippery at times.
- We recommend four-wheel or all-wheel drive whenever possible, especially during the winter - FRONT-WHEEL AND REAR-WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLES FREQUENTLY CAN NOT NAVIGATE THE STEEP HILLS IN THE AREA DURING THE WINTER IF THERE IS SNOW OR ICE ON THE ROADS-PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY
- We also have 220 line to charge Electric Vehicles.