The Mohicans Wedding Venue
PREMIUM DATES AVAILABLE
Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Mohicans Treehouse Resort & Wedding Venue is located on seventy-five wooded acres and is ideal for weddings or corporate retreats that provide that elegant, captivating, all inclusive, outdoor experience. This two-story timber frame venue nestled among hardwoods and pines high atop the hills of the Mohican Valley includes hand-hewn logs, hardwood flooring and an expansive solid oak staircase leading up to an upper-level mezzanine with access to a second story outside balcony overlooking the ceremony space. Refined rustic best describes the aesthetic.
There is also a large covered deck on the main floor, perfect for a pre-dinner cocktail hour as well as an open air undercover dance floor. Both decks have dramatic elevated views of the Mohican Valley making for a breathtaking backdrop for guests. A short walk from the Venue is our picturesque half-acre lake, perfect for photo opts. Guests are encouraged to stay in our treehouses, cabins and country homes during events! Their experience will be unforgettable!
See what our real couples are saying!
Ohio's Premiere Wedding Destination
When couples are looking for a unique and unforgettable wedding venue and they see the property here at The Mohicans, everyone is always in awe of the sheer beauty. We offer the ultimate immersive outdoor wedding experience. Tour the property and you'll quickly see first hand what we're talking about!
Your venue rental rate includes:
· One (1) overnight stay in The Nest Treehouse (Adjacent to the wedding venue)
· On-site Event Day Manager (EDM) as your main point of contact for the venue
· Exclusive all-day use of the venue, 13 hours total
· Occupancy for 175 guests during warm weather events. (During the colder months, occupancy decreases for indoor seating, and we recommend no more than 100 guests for Winter Weddings.)
· On-site Security during the event
· Priority booking for wedding guests at The Mohicans breathtaking treehouses, cabins and country homes
And access to:
· Main Dining Room and Mezzanine (upper level) approx. 2500sqft. combined seating area
· Spacious serving kitchen for off-site caterers
· Main level cocktail bar deck (covered) Handicap accessible
· Mezzanine deck (covered) additional seating available
· Patio/ceremony space (ground level outside) Handicap accessible
· Loft "Bridal Party Suites" (private space for Bridal Party separated into 3 areas)
· Pavilion (covered)
· Fire Pit/Fireside lounge (outside)
· Access to the expansive grounds for incredible photo opportunities
· Men’s and Women’s Restrooms: Handicap accessible
+ Furniture, fixtures, and equipment:
· Ceremony arbor and rustic ceremony benches
· 30" x 8' banquet dining tables
· White garden chairs
· 24' rustic head table
· Receiving table
· Sweetheart table
· Cake table
· Rustic 3-shelf display unit
· Mobile 3-barrel display unit
· High-top cocktail tables
· Wall-mounted TV for video
· White lights wrapped around support trusses, beams, and handrails
· Tasteful greenery accents
· Chiffon drapery
· Add-on option of a full inventory of wedding props (Vintage Rental Room)
The previously mentioned details are for events taking place at the venue only which include our Friday, Saturday and Sunday events and our smaller yet majestic, more budget-friendly Intimate Rustic Weddings which take place at the venue on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesday. We also offer Treehouse Elopement packages. Elopements are only offered on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays.
*Additional lodging and bar/alcohol are all priced separately.
Stuff happens, but we've got you covered! Check out this link to our partner and easily secure insurance for your big day!
Attending a Wedding at The Mohicans? Helpful hints below!
Where are the Cabins and Treehouses Located?
|Cabins and Treehouses are within walking distance of the venue (but paths are steep so you may want to drive). The Manor House and Farm House are located a short distance down the road.|
|Is there Heat/AC?|
|We do have heat and A/C but most clients enjoy the open air feel and prefer the doors and windows wide open allowing the natural elements to envelop the space, weather permitting of course.|
|What time is check-in for wedding guests?|
Check-in, for wedding guests, to the Cabins and Treehouses is 2pm.
Is the Parking Lot Paved?