El Castillo (The Castle)
WELCOME to the new El Castillo (The Castle) Treehouse! Rich in textures and design, this tree house includes leather furnishings, rustic touches and reclaimed wood that melds the old with the new and transforms the space into a luxurious hideaway. Solid walnut floors, high-end finishes, stunning cherry octagon ceiling and a one-of-a-kind hand crafted spiral staircase showcase the carpentry skills of the Amish builders. An authentic stone shower adds a spa aesthetic to the bath area or better yet, shower outside in the private outdoor space and let the sounds of nature fill your senses. The exceptionally large loft area holds a luxury draped king sized bed situated beneath the stunning iron chandelier. The main living space also converts to sleeping area number two with the addition of a cleverly crafted hideaway queen Murphy bed. A stone fire pit and outdoor seating area makes for the prefect retreat to enjoy an evening fire. The well appointed kitchen covers all of your cooking needs with thoughtfully selected pieces. Quaint and cozy, this tree house is truly perfect!
Please call for more information and to book - 740-599-9030
- Limited cell service at this treehouse (mainly text with Verizon and ATT only)
- Bedroom (loft with stairs) 1 king bed
- Queen murphy bed in living area
- 1 Full bath - main floor, shower, sink, toilet, blow dryer
- 1 Outdoor shower
- Kitchen - all plates, silverware, cookware, drink ware and serving ware, mini refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker with complimentary coffee and filters, 2 burner electric cooking element
- Living room - sofa, 2 chairs, TV/DVD (for movie viewing only so bring DVD's! no satellite or cable)
- Eating area for 4 guests
- Upper Deck - 2 chairs/table
- Charcoal grill and fire pit-please bring charcoal
- Picnic table
- Fully heated and A/C
- All linens and towels provided
- NO internet/wifi available. Enjoy your unplugged stay!
What to bring...
Firewood-(can be purchased in Loudonville at the Marathon Station on State Route 3 across from Mohicans Adventures Canoe Livery)
Kitchen - spices, ICE, aluminum foil, plastic wrap, Ziploc bags, paper towels/napkins, garbage bags, specialty cooking items (roasters, blenders, etc.)
Mini cooler for extra storage/ice
Bathroom - bath soap, shampoo/conditioner, although towels are provided, you may want to bring extra for outdoor activities.
Treehouse Fun Facts
On May 1st, 2012, The Mohicans began an exciting project with tree house designer and star of Discovery Channel's new series "Treehouse Masters", Pete Nelson, and commenced building our first tree house -the White Oak. We have since completed a second Pete Nelson tree house which was featured on the show in June 2013. Click here to check out Little Red!