The Walhonding, our beautiful four Bedroom, 1 and 1/2 bath cabin is a lovely timber frame property. This luxurious cabin offers everything you could want while enjoying the great outdoors. Rustic upscale decor, cathedral split log ceilings, covered front porch, back patio, leather furniture, radiant heat floors, TV/DVD and so much more! This cabin makes any trip to the Mohican Valley a memorable one.
Please call for more information and to book - 740-599-9030
- 4 large bedrooms
- Bedroom 1- main floor 1 queen, 1 full
- Bedroom 2- second floor 1 queen
- Bedroom 3- second floor 1 queen
- Bedroom 4- second floor 1 queen 3 twins with balcony
- 1 Full bath-main floor, blow dryer
- 1/2 bath- second floor
- Kitchen- refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker & filter, toaster, pots, pans, and kitchen basics
- Hand-hewn dining room table
- Leather couch, 2 chairs, TV/DVD (for movie viewing only so bring DVD's!)
- Back patio with table and chairs
- Fire ring and patio table/chairs, outdoor shower, charcoal grill
- All linens and towels provided
- Soap, Shampoo & Conditioner
- NO internet/wifi available. Enjoy your unplugged stay!
- IMPORTANT CABIN RATE INFORMATION BELOW (NOT TREEHOUSES OR COUNTRY HOMES)
The base rate number of guests for each CABIN is as follows:
Additional Guest fee of $25pp for each additional guests above the base rate number of guests
What to bring...
Kitchen - spices, ICE, aluminum foil, plastic wrap, ziploc bags, garbage bags, specialty cooking items (roasters, blenders, etc.)
Bathroom - Although towels are provided you may want to bring extra for outdoor activities.
General - charcoal, firewood for outdoor fire pit (can be purchased in Loudonville at the Amoco Station on State Route 3 across from Mohicans Adventures Canoe Livery), Games, DVD's & Books