Welcome to the View Treehouse!
Cozy yet spacious, here is our modern take on a treehouse using traditional materials in new creative ways. The gray corrugated metal pared with local lumber accents the exterior. Expansive floor to ceiling windows are the showstopper in this tree house. Gray is dominant in our color scheme as it plays out in the stained oak floor, cabinets and bedroom loft. A stunning white marble counter completes the look of the kitchen. A white leather lounger and gray tweed couch hints of the old but brings in the new in the living area and the modern white subway tile shower and white fixtures makes the bath feel fresh. Enjoy a relaxing night of sleep in the spacious sleeping loft queen or full bed accessed by the loft ladder. In the morning, sip coffee or tea on the deck and enjoy the stunning views! Don't forget, like all of our treehouses, to take advantage of the outdoor shower during warm weather and our amazing stone firepit. The View won't disappoint!
Please call for more information - 740-599-9030
- Limited cell service at this treehouse (mainly text with Verizon and ATT only)
- Loft bedroom(ladder access)- 1 queen bed 1 full bed
- 1 Full bath - main floor, shower, sink, toilet, blow dryer, body wash/ shampoo/conditioner
- 1 Outdoor shower
- Kitchen - all plates, silverware, cookware, drink ware and serving ware, mini refrigerator, toaster oven, coffee maker with complimentary coffee and filters, 2 burner electric cooking element
- Living room - sofa, lounger, TV/DVD (for movie viewing only so bring DVD's! no satellite or cable)
- Eating area for 4 guests
- Upper Deck - 2 chairs
- Fire ring w/2 Adirondack chairs-please bring firewood
- Charcoal grill at ground level is included-please bring charcoal
- Picnic table
- Fully heated and A/C
- All linens and towels provided
What to bring...
Firewood-(can be purchased in Loudonville at the Marathon Station on State Route 3 across from Mohicans Adventures Canoe Livery)
Kitchen - spices, cooler, ICE, aluminum foil, plastic wrap, ziploc bags, paper towels/napkins, extra garbage bags, specialty cooking items (roasters, blenders, etc.)
Bathroom - although towels are provided, you may want to bring extra for outdoor activities.