Welcome to the View Treehouse!
Cozy yet spacious, here is our modern take on a treehouse using traditional materials in new creative ways. The gray corrugated metal pared with local lumber accents the exterior. Expansive floor to ceiling windows are the showstopper in this tree house. Gray is dominant in our color scheme as it plays out in the stained oak floor, cabinets and bedroom loft. A stunning white marble counter completes the look of the kitchen. A white leather lounger and gray tweed couch hints of the old but brings in the new in the living area and the modern white subway tile shower and white fixtures makes the bath feel fresh. Enjoy a relaxing night of sleep in the spacious sleeping loft queen or full bed accessed by the loft ladder. In the morning, sip coffee or tea on the deck and enjoy the stunning views! Don't forget, like all of our treehouses, to take advantage of the outdoor shower during warm weather and our amazing stone firepit. The View won't disappoint!
Please call for more information - 740-599-9030
- Limited cell service at this treehouse (mainly text with Verizon and ATT only)
- NO Pets Allowed, Thank you!
- Loft bedroom (ladder access)- 1 queen bed 1 full bed
- 1 Full bath - main floor, shower, sink, toilet, blow dryer
- 1 Outdoor shower
- All linens and towels provided
- Soap, Shampoo & Conditioner
- Kitchen - all plates, silverware, cookware, drink ware and serving ware, mini refrigerator, toaster oven, coffee maker with complimentary coffee and filters, 2 burner electric cooking element
- Living room - sofa, lounger, TV/DVD (for movie viewing only so bring DVD's! no satellite or cable)
- Eating area for 4 guests
- Upper Deck - 2 chairs
- Charcoal grill at ground level is included - please bring charcoal
- Fire pit
- Picnic table
- Fully heated and A/C
- NO internet/wifi available. Enjoy your unplugged stay!
What to bring...
Kitchen - spices, ICE, aluminum foil, plastic wrap, ziploc bags, garbage bags, specialty cooking items (roasters, blenders, etc.), mini cooler for extra storage and ice.
Bathroom - Although towels are provided you may want to bring extra for outdoor activities. Bathrobe/slippers for outdoor shower when in season.
General - charcoal, firewood for outdoor fire pit (can be purchased in Loudonville at the Amoco Station on State Route 3 across from Mohicans Adventures Canoe Livery), Games, DVD's & Books