The Mohican, a true luxury country cabin, is located on the most scenic area of the property where you can enjoy the amazing views of the Mohican Valley from the cozy covered back porch, or sit on the front porch swing and laze the day away. This cabin includes 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths, all beautifully decorated in a tasteful rustic theme. Lower level bedroom/bunk room with flat screen Roku TV is perfect for kids movie viewing and gaming. In the winter months, sit by a roaring fire in the impressive wood-burning fireplace or cook a delicious meal in the kitchen stocked with all the essentials. Granite counters and ceramic tile baths make this cabin one of a kind.
A one time cleaning fee of $150 will be added upon checkout to all one night Mohican Cabin reservations.
This fee will be waived for Multi-night stays.
Please call for more information - 740-599-9030
- 4 Bedrooms
- Master bedroom-second floor, 1 king
- Bedroom 2- second floor, 1 full, 1 twin
- Bedroom 3-main floor, 1 queen, 1 bunk
- Bedroom 4-lower level, 3 twins, 2 bunk. Flat screen Roku TV/DVD player. Perfect for kids movie viewing and gaming.
- 2 Full baths, blow dryer
- Kitchen - refrigerator, gas range, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker & filters, toaster, pots, pans
- Large dining room table
- Leather couch, 2 leather chairs, TV/DVD for movie viewing only, so bring DVD's! (no satellite or cable)
- Fire ring, picnic table, charcoal grill
- All linens and towels provided
- Soap, Shampoo & Conditioner
- NO internet/wifi available. Enjoy your unplugged stay!
- IMPORTANT CABIN RATE INFORMATION BELOW (NOT TREEHOUSES OR COUNTRY HOMES)
The base rate number of guests for each CABIN is as follows:
Additional Guest fee of $25pp for each additional guests above the base rate number of guests
What to bring...
Kitchen - spices, ICE, aluminum foil, plastic wrap, ziploc bags, garbage bags, specialty cooking items (roasters, blenders, etc.)
Bathroom - Although towels are provided you may want to bring extra for outdoor activities.
General - charcoal, firewood for outdoor fire pit (can be purchased in Loudonville at the Amoco Station on State Route 3 across from Mohicans Adventures Canoe Livery), Games, DVD's & Books