The Mohican, a true luxury country cabin, is located on the most scenic area of the property where you can enjoy the amazing views of the Mohican Valley from the cozy covered back porch, or sit on the front porch swing and laze the day away. This cabin includes 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths, all beautifully decorated in a rustic country theme. In the winter months, sit by a roaring fire in the impressive wood-burning fireplace or cook a delicious meal in the kitchen stocked with all the essentials. Granite counters and ceramic tile baths make this cabin one of a kind.
Please call for more information - 740-599-9030
- 4 Bedrooms
- Master bedroom-second floor, 1 king
- Bedroom 2- second floor, 1 full, 1 twin
- Bedroom 3-main floor, 1 queen, 1 bunk
- Bedroom 4-lower level, 3 twins, 2 bunk
- 2 Full baths, blow dryer
- Kitchen - refrigerator, gas range, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans
- Large dining room table
- Leather couch, chair, rocker, TV/DVD for movie viewing only, so bring DVD's! (no satellite or cable)
- Fire ring, picnic table, charcoal grill
- All linens and towels provided
What to bring...
Kitchen - spices, ICE, aluminum foil, plastic wrap, ziploc bags, paper towels/napkins, garbage bags, specialty cooking items (roasters, blenders, etc.)
Bathroom - bath soap, shampoo/conditioner, although towels are provided you may want to bring extra for outdoor activities.
General - charcoal, firewood for outdoor fire pit (can be purchased in Loudonville at the Marathon Station on State Route 3 across from Mohicans Adventures Canoe Livery), DVD's, camp chairs