Located a short six minute drive from The Mohicans Treehouse Resort, this stunning property is nestled in the beautiful Mohican Valley. The Manor is truly one of a kind. Originally built in the 1800's, this fully remodeled log home with modern addition includes 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, hardwood floors, living room with a stone fireplace, dining room, lounge, large vestibule and a kitchen stocked with everything you will need to prepare a fabulous meal. Amazing design features include built in dining area with custom made concrete/black walnut table, open style black walnut stair case, stone fireplace (decorative only), sliding barn doors, wide plank hickory flooring, custom kitchen with marble counters, and reclaimed barn wood accents throughout.
Enjoy the exterior of the home where you will find yourself relaxing on the porch gazing off into the private woods or join the family/friends for games on the expansive surrounding fields.
This property has internet service so you can stay connected while enjoying your visit!
A one time cleaning fee of $150 will be added upon checkout to all one night The Manor reservations.
This fee will be waived for Multi-night stays.
- Internet service
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Full bath
- Bedroom 1 (master suite) - Second floor, 1 King with en suite and attached elevated deck, coffee/tea bar
- Bedroom 2 - Second floor, 1 King
- Bedroom 3 - Second floor, 2 queens
- Kitchen - refrigerator, induction range, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, serving ware, all kitchen basics
- Dining room with built in seating
- Living room-TV with satellite
- Private deck off the main suite
- All linens and towels included
- Fire pit
What to bring...
Kitchen - spices, specialty pans (eg. roasters, cake pans, etc)
Bath - Although towels are provided, you may want to bring extra for outdoor activities.
Camp chairs, firewood (can be purchased in Loudonville at the Marathon gas station on Rt. 3 across from Mohican Adventures Canoe Livery)