The Kokosing is our cozy upscale rustic cabin that includes 2 upstairs bedrooms, full bath, living and dining area, and kitchen on the main floor, radiant heat floors, ceramic tile shower, and granite counters. All details of this well-appointed cabin reflect the warm rustic feel of the Mohican area. A large covered front porch invites you to relax and unwind. There is even a private outdoor shower for the summer months. Let this cabin help you leave all your worries behind!
Please call for more information and to book - 740-599-9030
- 2 Bedrooms
- Bedroom 1-upper level, 1 queen, 2 twins
- Bedroom 2-upper level, 1 queen, 2 twins
- 1 Full bath-main floor, blow dryer
- Kitchen - refrigerator, gas range, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, and kitchen basics
- Dining area
- Living room-leather sofa, chair, rocker, TV/DVD (for movie viewing only so bring DVD's no satellite or cable!)
- Fire pit, picnic table, outdoor shower, charcoal grill
- All linens and towels included
- IMPORTANT CABIN RATE INFORMATION BELOW (NOT TREEHOUSES OR COUNTRY HOMES)
The base rate number of guests for each CABIN is as follows:
Additional Guest fee of $25pp for each additional guests above the base rate number of guests
What to bring...
Kitchen - spices, ICE, aluminum foil, plastic wrap, ziplocs, paper towels/napkins, garbage bags, specialty cooking items (roasters, blenders, etc.)
Bath - soap, shampoo/conditioner, although towels are provided, you may want to bring extra for outdoor activities.
General - DVDs-tv is for movie watching only (no satellite or cable) charcoal, camp chairs
Firewood (can be purchased in Loudonville at the Marathon Station on State Route 3 across from Mohicans Adventures Canoe Livery)