The Killbuck is our rustic upscale cabin that includes 2 upper-level bedrooms, a full bath, a living and dining area, and a beautiful granite counter kitchen on the main level. A comfortable deck on the front overlooks the peaceful woods and the radiant heat floors keep you warm all winter. Luxurious bedding and well-appointed rooms make this cabin a place you won't want to leave!
Please call for more information - 740-599-9030
- 2 Bedrooms
- Bedroom 1-upper level, 3 twins
- Bedroom 2-upper level, 1 queen, 2 twins
- 1 Full bath-main floor, shower, sink, toilet, blow dryer
- Kitchen - refrigerator, gas range, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, basics for cooking
- Dining area - large dining table
- Living room - leather sofa, chair, rocker, TV/DVD (for movie viewing only so bring DVD's! no satellite or cable)
- Fire ring, picnic table, outdoor shower, charcoal grill
- All linens and towels provided
What to bring...
Kitchen - spices, ICE, aluminum foil, plastic wrap, Ziploc bags, paper towels/napkins, garbage bags, specialty cooking items (roasters, blenders, etc.)
Bathroom - bath soap, shampoo/conditioner, although towels are provided, you may want to bring extra for outdoor activities.
General - DVDs as tv is for movie watching only (no satellite or cable) charcoal,alarm clock, camp chairs
Firewood (can be purchased in Loudonville at the Marathon Station on State Route 3 across from Mohicans Adventures Canoe Livery)