Old Pine Treehouse
Welcome to the Old Pine Treehouse! This charming treehouse is nestled amongst the only pine stand on the property against a gentle hillside and accessed by a stunning staircase and suspension bridge. Although just built-in 2015, guests feel as if they are stepping back in time 150 years. 1800's feel decor and timeless charm, guests embrace the past. The treehouse was constructed with 100% reclaimed materials including 100 year old barn siding and hand hewn beams. Cedar shake roofing brings that antique 1800's feel along with its vintage interior accents. You will be wrapped in luxury with an indoor deluxe bathroom/shower and decadent bedding. The treehouse includes a small kitchenette, living room, bathroom, first floor bedroom (1 queen bed), upstairs loft (queen bed), small eating area, and outdoor shower (warm weather only). Fun and unique design features include a sliding bedroom barn door, dramatic loft design overlooking the main living area, private decks built around pine and oak trees, and expansive windows to take in the bird's eye view.The kitchen cabinets were constructed out of reused, 100 year old barn wood with accent rough cut cherry doors and counters. A magnificent wrap-around porch provides views of the peaceful pine stand. This treehouse is truly a work of art.
Please call for more information - 740-599-9030
- Limited cell service at this treehouse (mainly text with Verizon and ATT only)
- Bedrooms 2
- Bedroom 1-lower level, 1 queen
- Bedroom 2-upper level loft, 1 queen
- 1 Full bath - shower, toilet, blow dryer
- 1 Outdoor shower
- Kitchen - all plates, silverware, cookware, glasses and serving ware, mini-refrigerator, microwave oven, coffee maker with complimentary coffee and filters, 2 burners electric cooking element
- Charcoal grill at ground level is included-please bring charcoal
- Picnic table
- Living room - sectional sofa, TV/DVD (for movie viewing only so bring DVD's! no satellite or cable) and rocker
- Deck - 4 chairs and table
- Fully heated and A/C.
- All linens and towels provided
What to bring...
Kitchen - spices, ICE, aluminum foil, plastic wrap, Ziploc bags, paper towels/napkins, garbage bags, specialty cooking items (roasters, blenders, etc.)
Firewood-(can be purchased in Loudonville at the Marathon Station on State Route 3 across from Mohicans Adventures Canoe Livery)
Mini cooler for extra storage and ice.
Bathroom - bath soap, shampoo/conditioner, although towels are provided, you may want to bring extra for outdoor activities.
General - DVDs as tv is for movie watching only (no satellite or cable) alarm clock
Treehouse Fun Facts
On May 1st, 2012, The Mohicans began an exciting project with treehouse designer and star of Discovery Channel's new series "Treehouse Masters", Pete Nelson, and commenced building our first treehouse- the White Oak. We have since completed a second Pete Nelson treehouse which was featured on the show in June 2013. Our newest treehouse, the Old Pine, is based on this same treehouse design technology. Click here to check out Little Red!