Welcome to the Moonlight Treehouse! Our most romantic treehouse at The Mohicans! This custom-designed treehouse is tucked in along the pathway from our tree cabin cluster area up to the Wedding Center.
This treehouse interior was constructed using the 100 year old barn siding from one of its Amish designers from the town of Danville along with hand-hewn beams. A standing seam metal roof will allow guests to hear the patter of soft rain falling. An amazing gently rocking bridge carries guests over to the treehouse platform. Romantic charm abounds with soft fabrics, pillows, and warm down comforters to be wrapped in at night. A combination of new and old greets visitors in the kitchen which features an oversized stainless steel farmhouse sink, granite counters, and solid maple open design shelving. Only the best for guests who want a night of cooking in a treehouse! A crystal chandelier and classic grays and whites carry the romance to the bath area. A tiny 9-inch sink fits the space perfectly. This treehouse boasts a kitchen with a small eating area, living room, bathroom, first floor bedroom (1 queen bed), upstairs loft (queen bed), and outdoor shower (warm weather only).
Design features include a sliding bedroom barn door, ceramic tile shower, open loft design overlooking the main living area, private decks built around pine and poplar trees. Come have a once in a lifetime night up in the trees!
Please call for more information - 740-599-9030
- Limited cell service at this tree house (mainly text with Verizon and ATT only)
- Bedrooms 2
- Bedroom 1-lower level, 1 queen
- Bedroom 2-upper level loft, 1 queen
- 1 Full bath - main floor, shower, sink, toilet, blow dryer
- 1 Outdoor shower
- All linens and towels provided
- Soap, Shampoo & Conditioner
- Kitchen - all plates, silverware, cookware, drink ware and serving ware, mini refrigerators with small freezer, microwave, toaster, coffee maker with complimentary coffee and filters, 2 burner electric cooking element
- Living room - sectional sofa, TV/DVD (for movie viewing only so bring DVD's! no satellite or cable)
- Deck - 4 chairs/table
- Charcoal grill and picnic table - please bring charcoal
- Fire Pit
- Fully heated and A/C
- NO internet/wifi available. Enjoy your unplugged stay!
What to bring...
Kitchen - spices, ICE, aluminum foil, plastic wrap, ziploc bags, garbage bags, specialty cooking items (roasters, blenders, etc.), mini cooler for extra storage and ice.
Bathroom - Although towels are provided you may want to bring extra for outdoor activities. Bathrobe/slippers for outdoor shower when in season.
General - charcoal, firewood for outdoor fire pit (can be purchased in Loudonville at the Amoco Station on State Route 3 across from Mohicans Adventures Canoe Livery), Games, DVD's & Books
Treehouse Fun Facts
On May 1st, 2012, The Mohicans began an exciting project with treehouse designer and star of Discovery Channel's new series "Treehouse Masters", Pete Nelson, and commenced building our first treehouse- the White Oak. We have since completed a second Pete Nelson treehouse which was featured on the show in June 2013. Our newest treehouses, the Old Pine and the Moonlight are based on this same treehouse design technology. Click here to check out Little Red!