Spring Bridal Show:
ALERT: POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19
we will update asap with the new date!
Weddings at the Grand Barn
Request a wedding packet by emailing us at email@example.com
Below are photos of the interior and grounds of The Grand Barn
for wedding information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Suggested layouts for the venue vary greatly depending on the number of guests and type of dinner service. Clients have the option to design their own table layout to best suit their event needs. The upper level mezzanine and deck, outside deck and patio can also be utilized for seating or other purposes including the ceremony. Bar area and dance floor can be anywhere that fits comfortably in your floor plan. Our rustic barn wedding venue layout is highly customizable to suite your tastes. View our "Real Wedding" photos for ideas!
Attending a Wedding at the Grand Barn? Helpful hints below!
- The Grand Barn is an open-air venue so the temp. in the Barn will reflect the outside temp-dress accordingly.
- Gravel parking lot but paved sidewalks around the venue (wheel chair accessible).
- Cabins and Tree Houses are within walking distance of the venue (but paths are steep so you may want to drive).
- Paths to Cabins and Tree Houses are not lit so bring a flashlight if walking.
- Cabin and Tree House amenity information can be found under the tab "Cabins & Tree Houses"
- Directions can be found below and are downloadable on our "Reservations & Info" page
- Wedding Guest check-in for Cabins & Tree Houses is at 2pm